Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or modified from time to time, are intended to be used to access the Site and the application of "job in hour"
You must be at least 18 years of age.
• Have full legal capacity to contract and deal.
· Any person under the age of 18 who uses the site and application of your "job in hour" must have the consent of his or her parent or guardian to do so.
· You acknowledge and warrant that you have the right and legal ability to use the Site and the application of your "job in hour" as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge that any use you make of the Site and the application of your "job in hour" will be as provided in the following conditions:
ü You will not copy, upload, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, or transmit in any way any of the materials provided by the Site and the Application of job in hour except for your own non-commercial personal use only.
ü Adheres to the specific rules that apply to any promotion that you participate in any way through the site and application of "job in hour."
ü You undertake not to do anything that may affect the operation or security of the site and the application of "job in hour" or cause unreasonable inconvenience or abuse or disruption of any of our other users or employees.
· You should not be a person who has already benefited from the services of "job in hour" and has been prevented or prevented from using the application or the site.
· You should not be a competitor to your "job in hour" or offer a product similar to what your "job in hour" offers.
· The user and the service provider are all applicable laws and regulations within the country where the service is provided.
• You must provide accurate and accurate information for your "job in hour" and you must comply with any "job in hour" alerts regarding the services provided by your "job in hour" to ensure that you do not impede any operations of your "job in hour".
· Your use of the "job in hour" service should not cause any harm, inconvenience or inconvenience to any person.
· Maintain all the contents and confidential numbers to enter your account safely.
· You must provide us with all the required documents that prove to us your identity or the identity of the profession you exercise as determined by your "job in hour".
· Your "job in hour" is entitled to refuse to provide any service or use of the application without giving you reasons.
· In order to access the site and application of "job in hour", you will need to access the Internet. You are responsible for any connection, service or fee associated with access to the Internet and the provision of all necessary equipment to enable you to connect to the Internet (including computer, modem and other devices necessary for access) due to the limited capacity of all servers and their use by many people at the time Yourself, you are committed not to use the Site and the application of "job in hour" in any way that destroys or exceeds the carrying capacity of our servers or any network connected to any of our servers. You should also refrain from using the site and application of your "job in hour" in any way that may or may logically interfere with any other party's use of the site and the application of your "job in hour" in violation of or likely to violate any applicable and applicable laws, Or legal rights or entitlements
You agree to refrain from the following (whether you personally or through a third party):
Use an automated process to process, monitor, copy, extract any pages on the Site and the application of "job in hour" or any information, content or data contained in or accessed through the Site and the application of "job in hour" without the prior written consent of We accepted.
Use an automated process to aggregate or merge the information, content or data contained in or accessed through the Site and the application of your "job in hour" with information, material or data accessed by, or originating from, a third party.
Use any automated process to intervene in or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the site and apply your "job in hour".
Do any act that would impose unreasonably large or disproportionate load on the available infrastructure or bandwidth of the site and apply your "job in hour".
Reverse engineering, reverse collection, disassembly, or any other work that would detect an issuer code or other mathematical formulas or processors in connection with the software used in the infrastructure and processes relating to the location and application of job in hour.
Reproduction, reproduction, alteration, modification, derivative works of, or display of, any part of the Site Content and the application of your "job in hour" without the prior written consent of us.
Content produced by the user
By submitting any content to the Site and the application of job in hour, you grant us an exclusive, free, permanent, irrevocable, irrevocable, and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, translate, Distribution, publication, reproduction, transmission and delivery in any form and in derivative works to display or perform it to an audience anywhere in the world and through any media now known or created in the future; and (b) using the name you have provided in conjunction With content. We also grant you a license to pursue any legal or legal person who violates your rights or rights in this content. You acknowledge and agree that all content submitted to the Site and the application of your "job in hour" by you is non-confidential and non-proprietary. You acknowledge all things, execute all documents required to enable us and allow us to take full advantage of the rights granted to us as required
· We are not obligated, and do not require any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, using any content. In addition, if the content is used, we are not required to make any financial obligations to you as a result of this use.
· You are solely responsible for the use of the interactive areas and each use is at your own risk.
· By using the interactive zones, you agree not to post, upload, post, distribute, store, create or publish in any way or cause the posting on the Site and the application of your "hourly employment" directly or indirectly by Site and electronic application to third parties, any of the following:
Illegal, libelous, defamatory, offensive to any religious or moral group, obscene, obscene, obscene, obscene, threatening, harassing, threatening, sexually explicit, violent, sensational, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable .
Content that constitutes, encourages, provides instructions for a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party, or in any way causes legal liability or violates any local, national or international law, including, but not limited to, Securities in that jurisdiction in which the content was posted.
Content that causes inconvenience or harassment of others.
Content that you do not personally own without the express permission of the owner of that content.
Content may result in the breach of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property rights of any party.
Content that impersonates any real or legal person or in any way causes a false allegation of that person's real or legal personality, including us.
Unwanted promotional materials, political campaigns, advertisements, contests, draws, or presentations.
Third party information, including but not limited to, last name, address, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and credit card numbers.
Viruses, destructive data, other files that cause damage, malfunctions or sabotage.
Content that is not related to the area / interactive areas in which the content is posted.
Content or links to content we consider to be based on our absolute judgment that (a) violates any of the above. (B) Not acceptable. (C) restrict or prevent any other person from using or enjoying the interactive areas or the location and application of your "job in hour"; or (w) cause us or any of our affiliates or other users to harm us or legal liability in any way Of the forms.
We are not responsible for or endorsing any content posted, uploaded, distributed, stored, published, published in any way by the users, or posted on the Site and the application of "Your Job Clock" directly or through the site and the electronic application of others.
We are not responsible for any content posted, stored or uploaded in the interactive areas by you or by any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting therefrom.
We are not responsible for any errors, defamatory, libelous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, abusive, pornographic, or insults you may encounter while using interactive areas.
We are not responsible for any terms, undertakings, or content that users provide in any public forum, personal homepage, or other interactive area. While we are not responsible for sorting, editing, or tracking any content posted or distributed through the interactive area, we may, in our sole discretion, remove, disassemble, reject, post or make known, any content posted or Store it by site and apply "job in hour" at any time for any reason. You are solely responsible for making backup copies of, or replacing, the content you posted or saved on the Site and the "job in hour" and at your own expense.
If you have acquired any moral rights (including rights of proportion and integrity) in the content, you hereby declare that, within the limits permitted by law, you:
You do not require the use of any personally identifiable information in relation to the Content, any derivative works, updates or improvements made to it.
You have no objection to the posting, use, modification, deletion, and use of the Content by us or by our affiliates, licensors, or subsequent owners or assignees.
You acknowledge and agree to waive, and agree to, not to assert or assert any rights in any, or all, the moral rights of the author in the Content or any of its parts.
You acknowledge that you will forever forgive us and exempt all of our affiliates, licensors, subsequent owners, or assigns from any claims you may claim as a result
If you have any complaints about content posted, uploaded, broadcast, distributed, saved, or created by a user, or in any way caused to be published on the site and the application of your "job in hour" directly or through the website and an electronic application to third parties, You agree to initiate a complaint against that user and not against us.
Websites for others
· You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability or content of any Web site and third party electronic application accessed through the Site and the Application of job in hour.
· We do not endorse and may not in any way be responsible for any content, ad, product, or service on or available on third parties' websites. Notwithstanding the applicable laws which can not be excluded, we make no representations, warranties or obligations whatsoever with respect to the quality, accuracy, suitability, or suitability of the material for its purpose, products and services on or available through third parties' websites; (B) that the material on or available through third parties' websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
· Any transaction between you and third parties from advertisers or merchants located on or through the site and application of your "job in hour", including payment for, delivery of products, services or any terms, conditions, warranties or warranties associated with such transactions, Between you and the advertiser or merchant concerned. Accordingly, we do not accept any liability or liability as a result of loss or damage of any kind arising from such transactions.
· Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and content provided as part of the site and application of your "job in hour" are the property of us or licensors at all times.
· You may use this material or content only as authorized in writing by us or by the licensors.
· You will not, will not assist or facilitate the work of others, copy, reproduce, broadcast, distribute, adapt, commercialize, or create works on the content or content.
· If you know of any distribution or commercial exploitation of any kind, you agree to notify us directly.
Responsibility for the information provided by the site and the application of "job in hour"
· Subject to the responsibilities established by law and can not be excluded, neither our directors, employees, agents, or contractors, shall be liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims or costs (including without limitation) Without limitation legal costs, defense fees or settlement costs) in any way or form, either directly or indirectly, or as a result of or arising from access to the site and the application of your "job in hour" by you, content, or Website and electronic application to third parties, or the services of third parties, in any form resulting, whether in contract, or damage (including Such negligence), law or otherwise.
· We undertake to strive to inform you of the location and application of job in hour in all reasonable forms of care except as required by law. We will not be responsible for the quality, accuracy, suitability of a specific purpose in the location and application of job in hour and we do not guarantee that the material contained in the site and application "job in hour", or any of the functions contained in the site and application of "job in hour" or any of its servers will work without interruption or delay or without error, free from viruses or bugs or works in accordance with any other program or material .
We are responsible for any fraudulent false claims we make and also for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
We are not liable to you for any loss or damage you or others may suffer as a result of using or in connection with your use of the site and the application of your "hourly employment".
We shall not be liable to you or any other person for any loss resulting from any matter beyond our control. (Including telephone, cable, Internet), illegal access, malicious codes, theft, operating errors, extreme or unusual weather conditions (including floods, Earthquakes or other acts of fate), fire, war, rebellion, terrorist acts, riots, labor disputes, other labor problems, accidents, emergency, delay, overbooking, The death of a ruler, or the work of the Government.
· We care about your privacy and security. Some data is collected for use on the site and the application of your "job in hour" to provide online services provided by the site and the application of "job in hour." The site and application of your "job in hour" will record and track your use of the site and the application of your "job in hour" by using, but not limited to, cookies and other monitoring tools.
· You prefer to use the feedback form on the site and the application of "job in hour" to inform us of any change in the information you provided in advance or if you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of the information you provided us for the purposes identified or for any form of advertising communication.
• We pledge our continued commitment through our safety policy to allow reliable use of the site and application of your "job in hour".
· When using the site and application of "job in hour", especially when using any of the interactive areas available on the site and application of "job in hour," and you should always take the following precautions:
ü Do not respond to any messages that are hostile, rude, dishonest, or cause you to feel uncomfortable in any way.
· We and / or any of our affiliates, employees, directors, employees and / or our affiliates agree and agree immediately and upon demand for all claims, liabilities, losses and costs, including legal fees arising from any breach Or breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or any other damages arising from your use of the Site and the application of your "job in hour".
If you want to permanently delete your account from the application, send your request via the communicate with us icon in the application, and your account will be deleted after making sure that there are no financial claims or pending requests.
We reserve the right to immediately terminate your use of the Site and the application of your "job in hour" if you breach the terms of these Terms and Conditions or if we believe on reasonable grounds that you may breach the terms and conditions of such Terms and Conditions or, Unacceptable.
· If you would like to comment on the location and application of your "job in hour" or if you wish to ask any questions regarding this please contact us through the form provided on the site and the application of "job in hour."
. Job in hour would like to inform you that the application will be sending sms messages, verification codes and advertisements to those who are using it, and thus you give the administration the prior approval to receive such messages.
Most operating systems (iOS, Android and others do not allow applications to access certain data and specific types of them only after you ask for permission, iOS system will alert you the first time you want to apply your job in hour application permission to access certain types of data and will You will be asked for permission to grant and approve permissions on that request, and Android devices will ask you to agree to the permissions required by your app (J in H) to access them before you use the application for the first time, and your use of the application is your consent. We will inform you of the Time.
E-payment serves such as Sadad account, visa , mastercard and credit card:
● The application ( your job in hours) has right to give the information of sadad, visa, or MasterCard on behalf of the user accordingly to the account owner request.
● The user admet to activate Sadad account or other payment services like credit card, visa, or MasterCard and this is his personal responsibility as account owner. If he does not want to keep it activated so the cancellation is his responsibility too. To disprove doubts the payments service is a third party that is approved and authorized with high level of safety.
● By using payment services like credit card, visa, mastercard, or Mada card on the application the user agree to committed to the articles of conditions and terms on those cards payment as a third party as clarify on the application. If the user change or edit on those cards it is will publish on the application and it will be valid from the publish date.
● By using sadad account service or other payment services as credit card , visa or mastercard on the user's wallet after publishing the edited sadad account or payments terms on credit card or mastercard it is consider the user is agree on the new payment terms of sadad account, or payment terms on credit card, visa, or mada card.
● Incase the user reject any future changing on his payments method he should deactivated his sadad account or the other payment methods as credit card, visa or mastercard, and shall not continued using these payments methods on the application.
● Terms and conditions apply to credit cards.
Promise to committed to these terms bellow :
● You have the authority to accept the conditions of E-payment and you have ability to committed to these conditions.
● The credit card that used on e-payment is issued on your name or commissioned to use it.
● You will pay fees to the organization that issued the credit cards for you.
● The information that you provided on the registration are correct and true.
Secure system for processing electronic payments:
● The payments processing running directly through high-level payment window.
● The credit cards information will be protected through using high-level of coding.
● The application ( your job in hour) can not get your credit card details.
Available payment methods on (your job in hour) application:
● Master cards.
● Visa cards.
● Mada cards.
The wallet :
● The wallet will be available when you register on the application ( your job in hour) directly.
● All requests that done by pay through the wallet are subjected to the application (your job in hour) conditions and terms.
● The user can use the available balance on his wallet to requests other services that application provided.
● The user can fill his balance on the wallet through safety payment method.
● The available balance on the user wallet can used only on the application (your job in hour) through ( requests, booking available services, or pay financial dues).
● The available balance on the wallet that user got it from the application offers, from our partners or from rewards program can not transfer to cash.
● When the user choose the wallet as payment method the fees will be cancelled. But when the user choose to pay cash the application (your job in hour) will take fees.
● Incase of any suspicious activities or incase receiving any complain on the payment methods the application has the right to block the user account until the investigation process end and take the right decisions.
Site availability and application
· Due to the interruption or breakdown of e-services, access to the site and application of your "job in hour" is available as it is and in its current state only.
· We are entitled, at our sole discretion, to impose limits or restrictions on your use of the site and the application of your "job in hour". In addition, for security, technical, maintenance, legal or legislative reasons, or as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions, we may withdraw the site and application of your "job in hour" or access to the Site and the Application of your "job in hour" at any time and without Any prior warning by us.
· The invalidity and others: If any court or legislator determines that the terms and conditions of these terms and conditions are invalid or in any way not applicable, then these terms and conditions will be canceled and removed, while the remaining terms and conditions remain fully in force.
· Applicable law: These terms and conditions and the location and application of your "job in hour" are subject to the laws applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and according to their application in the city of Riyadh and the legislation of the media legislator in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Any dispute arising shall be subject to non-exclusive jurisdiction before the competent courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or in the State in which the service is provided.
· Third parties: These terms and conditions apply to us and users. No one else has the right to benefit from these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to perform any of our obligations and to exercise our rights granted to us by our terms and conditions through a third party.
· Referral: We reserve the right to transfer or in any way transfer any or all of our rights and obligations set out in these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
Payment and prices
· "Job hourly" All prices appear in the application for each service and depend prices for each service before the request is likely that the price varies by region, state or request service time or service provider as there are fixed prices for some services and there are the prices depend on the distance or flight time, as job in hour may update the prices at any time and you should be kept informed.
· If the service is not paid by visa or visa, the service applicant must pay the service value to the service provider in cash and once the service is provided to you, and any amount paid can not be refunded.
· Your "job in hour" assumes no liability for damages resulting from the use or inability to use electronic means of communication with the Website or with the application.
· Provider and service provider is responsible for the quality of the service assistance on the road required from your "job in hour" using the entire application or service.
.job in hour "is not responsible for any damages, losses, special, incidental or arising liabilities in relation to the service provider's failure to implement the service or the errors mentioned in the implementation of the service or failure to implement the service, whether in whole or in part, or the delay in the delivery of the service and the consequences thereof, The second party is not entitled to claim any compensation in this regard, "your hourly job" is not responsible for compensating the user for any losses or damages as a result of that, and this applies if the system breaks down, God forbid, and the data inside it from accounts or costs have been lost.
· "job in hour" shall not be liable in any event for any error caused by the Service Provider.
· Any note to the service provider must be provided in the evaluation of his service to take the necessary action by us and your "job in hour" does not tolerate any behavior or negligence or all of the above from the service provider.
· "Your job per hour" does not have any clear guarantees regarding the services provided.
· The applicable law and conflict resolution will be in accordance with the system in the country where the service was provided.
. job in hour platform will not be responsible in any way for any legal violations, for example, but not limited to ethical violations, political or religious conversations, security breaches, or violations of any of the applicable laws that take place between users and service providers through the messaging feature, conversations and interaction areas in the platform.
. Any dispute that arises between service providers and users of your job platform in the hour, the opinion of the hourly job application administration is a solution between the parties to the dispute and is binding on them, and if the settlement and solution is not done within the job in hour application platform, the judicial and security authorities are responsible for resolving the dispute.
Terms and conditions for service providers
First: The contractual relationship between your "job in hour" and your service provider
The "job in hour" is an electronic platform that combines a provider with a customer who needs the service through the website or application of your "job in hour". Through the application, it allows customers to request the service and connect the provider to the client according to If you use the services provided by your "job in hour", you agree to the terms of the contract and you must agree fully to all the terms and conditions. Your "job in hour" is also entitled to modify or change the terms and conditions without notice.
You must review the terms and conditions periodically.
· Second: Licensing your "job in hour" for service providers
"Your hourly employment" is granted a license that is not exclusive to you and you are not entitled to assign or transfer by subcontractor or otherwise. The primary responsibility is the primary user who has been granted the right of use and no third party may enter without the prior consent of your "job in hour".
Third: Undertaking and acknowledgment
The service provider complies with all applicable laws in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or the country in which the service was provided to the customer.
You may not use your "job in hour" if your Services have been previously disabled and you must be fully qualified to contract.
You must provide accurate and accurate information to your "job in hour" team and to the requesting customer.
The Service or Application may not be used to cause harm, harassment or disturbance to anyone.
You may not interrupt the work of your "job in hour" or attempt to harm the Service or the Application in any way.
Maintaining your username and password is at your own risk.
You must provide the required official papers that prove your identity.
Your "job in hour" has the right to refuse your use of the Application without giving any reason for that.
All necessary safety, safety and general measures must be taken.
Customer service must be provided under the umbrella of the law.
Preserving Confidentiality The information provided by the customer is provided with "your hourly service".
You must inform the security authorities when you suspect or suspect any security breach.
Commitment to provide the service agreed upon in the request of the customer and when the need for another service must be the client a new application through the application.
The necessity of having all the permits and government papers for yourself and the profession through which the services are provided to the customers, for example a valid license, form and insurance.
To enjoy integrity and moral values and to preserve the privacy and secrets of others.
Not to have criminal and moral issues before them.
Responding and interacting with the management of your job application in the hour.
The documents you submit during your application are at your own risk and are photocopied, for example, qualification, national identity, driver's license, etc.
· Fourth: Prices and payment
Prices shown in the application may vary by region, country or service provider
You acknowledge and agree that your provision of any of the Services available through the Application of job in hour charges you for your use of the Application and the provision of the Service to the applicable Customer. You may be relieved of your "job in hour" at the beginning of your use of the Application and then re-impose a fixed rate charged to you. Your own alerts on the control panel.
Fees include applicable taxes as required by law. All fees you pay are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise specified by job in hour.
Any fees you charge for the delivery of services through the application shall be immediately due and the method of payment (deposit, bank transfer or credit card payment) as "job in hour" shall be the right to review fees at any service at any time without the approval of the service provider. Fees by time or geographic region.